Monday, May 16, 2011

The Magical Lucky Tampon....

I honestly think that the older I get the more fun I have with being silly .... and today was no exception...
My Hubby and I went to play Bingo....and if you are not familiar with bingo....you play the game with bingo dobbers (if you are playing on paper)....
So....hubby has his cards spread out on the table and while he is super concentrating on his paper and numbers....I whip  a Tampon out of my purse and I start "dobbing" his paper telling him "Oh gosh hun..you missed a couple of numbers!"--so he says "O.M.G.!" ... and laughs and turns red...and I get a kick about being so goofy....
But I'm not done yet....about 30 minutes later---I pop the same Tampon out of my purse and say "Hunny you have some wax in your ears...let me clean that out for you"  And I start poking the Tampon in his ear....and of course all he can say again is "O.M.G.!"
And of course I'm still not done yet!  About an hour later I take out my trusted Tampon once again and I wave it all over his bingo papers..then I tap him several times on the forehead with my Tampon and say "This is a lucky magic wand..may the good luck bingo fairies be with you!"  And of course I get another "O.M.G."!!! (I love making him laugh)
He didn't win but I won one special for $500 and one game for $250 ...so I think my magic Tampon was mighty powerful today! LOL



Dob On!  Spread the Luv and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment