Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fall Frolicking

Twas a carefree time in the pumpkin patch indeed :)...what a fun time we had and the weather was once again simply beautiful! It was so much fun just watching all the kids running about amongst the pumpkins....and hearing them scream in the corn maze was pretty funny too.  When we were in the maze I hollered out ---------------
" Help! I am soooo Corn-fused!"  And my son was all " You're so corny Mom!"  And yahh--we were full of corn kiddin' that day :)--- I love the Fall!
My "grandaughter" Lexi----(she is my daughter-in-laws' baby from her first marriage)---so she is now my grandaughter as well and I luv her bunches---she is such a fiesty little thing---when she looks at me with those big blue eyes and says "Grandma--you're the best!" I can't help but smile and know how blessed I am to have her in my life. She's one of those kids who can go from super sweet to Tasmanian Devil in the blink of an eye and I often have to hide my giggles when she is being bad---she is just so creatively bad sometimes that it really cracks me up.....
So at the pumpkin patch she instructed me that I should take pictures of her sitting on every pumpkin---and yessssss......we took tons of pictures---but of course Lexi was a bit upset when we had to leave because she hadn't sat on every pumpkin there yet :)  So here are some pics of our little trip to the patch-----















Chloe loves checking-out Grandmas jewelry :)...
I know I have talked a bit about my arthritis and fibro and anyone who has it knows that we have good days and bad days.  I know that trying to remain positive is paramount to feeling better.
Lately I have been "mad at my hands"... my knuckles on my thumbs keep locking up and my hands are just really sore---and it's hard to be creative with hands that won't cooperate LOL! But we simply do what we can do right? Anyways I guess the point I am trying to get to is that when I have baby Chloe in my arms---even on a bad day---I'zzz a Happy Camper and I know that the world is a good place to be in :)
Wishing ya'll a very Happy Spooktacular Halloween..and hoping that all the pumpkin patches throughout the world continue to spread a little sunshine .......
Feeling frolicky today? Have fun :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment