Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Gazillion Bravos to This beautiful Belle :)

So hubby and I attended  the Ridgeview High "Beauty and the Beast" production last night and I was amazed at all of the work and effort and talent that went into their presentation----definitely the best $8 I've spent in awhile :)
Today I made this little altered piece for one of my extended family members who is playing the beautiful "Belle" and what an awesome performance...whoo hoooo !  I took one of my favorite old cameos and added the other pieces with a key chain type of attachment so she can easily remove it to wear the cameo by itself.


and here are some easy peasy earrings that I made with vintage buttons and vintage crochet pieces...
I think she will like them :)
May you always shine peeps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment