Saturday, May 18, 2013

Jeepeeeers Creepers! ...I guess someone out there is reading my page once in awhile

Wow !....even tho I  always think of this page as my own personal space where some friends enter and a few of them follow......
I guess I do sometimes get those occasional views every now and then
just looked at my stats....

Pageviews last month
34,942
cool beans to know that every now and then.... some people out there might be clicking or enjoying something that you have taken the time to post.....
and I encourage all small time bloggers out there to keep posting and blogging because the huge cyberspace out there very very often lands us all in one space.....and there are so many people out there that you will never meet in person....but that you will indeed find a connection with on line........
My deal here is to hopefully make a few peeps smile every now and then.....because it is my favorite thing to do LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment