Thursday, November 1, 2012

She Dazie doins


Yellow SheDazie Vintage recycle statement flowers and romance ooak necklace

Yellow SheDazie Vintage recycle statement flowers and romance ooak necklace
Yellow SheDazie Vintage recycle statement flowers and romance ooak necklace Yellow SheDazie Vintage recycle statement flowers and romance ooak necklace Yellow SheDazie Vintage recycle statement flowers and romance ooak necklace Yellow SheDazie Vintage recycle statement flowers and romance ooak necklace Yellow SheDazie Vintage recycle statement flowers and romance ooak necklace
This statement necklace started out with two vintage yellow beaded necklaces. I wire wrapped and added a bunch of vintage jewelry pieces and also some old buttons and some torn vintage fabric. I love vintage yellow :=)
The necklace is 19" long and the focal is 3" wide.
I decided to list a few of my hand made recycled vintage pieces here in my vintage shop to share a bit of what I have listed in my other Etsy shop....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheEclecticKinetric
Thanks for looking!

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment