Monday, November 25, 2013

Free Smiles take 1 mixed media assemblage I think this is the place to start

Awhile back at the Furniture Store this candle holder tipped over and the glass votives broke. So this lonely metal thing had been sitting upstairs at the store ever since then and no one has inquired as to how much it is :=). Alas! No one was falling all over themselves to take this thing home with them. 
So Friday I tell my Nephew Larry I was just gonna take it home and make something out of it.  He said "What are you going to make with something like that?" I told him I would think of something.  
I had some lime green chalk paint out last nite starting on  a couple of projects and used it on this piece as well.
"Free Smiles---take 1".
Welcome to my crazy world Hee-hee.




#mixedmediaassemblage #crazydoll #freesmiles #welcometomycrazyworld  #Ithinkthisistheplacetostart
 




No comments:

Post a Comment