Monday, September 22, 2014

Red and Black table and chairs DIY today's doins

I started on this one yesterday and finished with the wax on the chairs today.  This table and chairs were painted with a dark brown enamel when I bought it the other day.  I added some black stain and then some red chalk paint and then scuffed it up pretty good.
I put a couple of coats of clear poly on the table top. 
I like the legs on this one!
 I bought these old metal and plastic chairs quite awhile back and hubby painted them flat black.  They were a dingy faded pale brown color and probably were pretty decent looking back in their hey-day.  I think they look kind of cute paired with this bright metal table that we painted yesterday.




Am working on a little kids table...still a bit of day light left.  I should get pics of it up sometime this week, :=) Hope ya'll had a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment