Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Good Luck Tuck :)


Good Luck Friar Tuck Recycled vintage and beer cap necklace Cheers

Good Luck Friar Tuck Recycled vintage and beer cap necklace Cheers
Good Luck Friar Tuck Recycled vintage and beer cap necklace Cheers Good Luck Friar Tuck Recycled vintage and beer cap necklace Cheers Good Luck Friar Tuck Recycled vintage and beer cap necklace Cheers Good Luck Friar Tuck Recycled vintage and beer cap necklace Cheers Good Luck Friar Tuck Recycled vintage and beer cap necklace Cheers
Friar Tuck was
like
my good luck charm
.....yes he was so
charming.
The words
"Last call for alcohol"
would never be heard
from those
happy little lips of
his.
Oh quite contrary
twas always..
"Drink and let's be merry!"
This toast was roast
and always started
a fire
deep in my soul.
I'll pop a top
again
and think of you my friend..
Friar Tuck
hear me hollah..
good luck
bottoms up
merry on
merry on
~~Spanky Luvs Had A Dream 2012
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is part of my "Spankys' Dreams" stuff :)
I hand cut, sanitized ,and sanded an old beer cap...then hammered it up and placed it on a metal blank. Then I added an old "Good Luck" coin token...(the back of it has someone's name and says "Shop and Save At Weisners"). Then I added some vintage black dangles and some old gold tone heart charms....and placed it on two vintage chains and one new chain. (The small gold tone chain is the new one.)
The chain is 20" and the pendant is a little over 2" tall.
I decided to start consolidating my Eclectic Kinetric shop into this one and will be adding more pieces as I have time.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment