Tuesday, December 16, 2014

9 days till Christmas doings

Hubby was rained out at work today so we got to spend some more quality time together :=)
We went out to the cemetery this morning & left some flowers .
His parents---Momma Jo and Warren..... hard to believe it has been almost 7 years since they passed...


And my Momma Linda Darlene.....still seems like yesterday when I was chatting up a storm with her and confiding everything about my day and listening about hers...I will say that this is the first time I haven't left that place blubbering with tears...I don't think missing our parents has gotten any easier......it just seems more real at this point
After that we went and did a little Christmas shopping and I have to say that people didn't seem quite as stressed or frantic this year.............and of course having my silly hubby around who compliments my own cray-cray and helps to always remind me that every day vertical is a good one.....
why else would today have not been another good one?

sending out positive thoughts and hugs to everyone out there who is missing their loved ones this Holiday Season. It's hard not having them here..and yet the wonderful thing is that we were blessed to have been a part of their lives in the first place.

Peace ya'll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment