Friday, February 25, 2011

The Rain In Spain

I love vintage damascene jewelry and have been hoarding waaaay too many pieces for too long :)
This is my latest listing on Zibbet.....



Vintage Damascene Spain Leaf Brooch
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ay not I, O not Ow, Pounding pounding in our brain.


Ay not I, O not Ow, Don't say "Rine," say "Rain"...

Eliza The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain!

Henry By George, she's got it! By George, she's got it!

Now, once again where does it rain? Eliza On the plain!

On the plain! Henry And where's that soggy plain?

Eliza In Spain! In Spain! The three

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain! "



My Fair Lady: The Rain In Spain Lyrics

----------------------------------------------------------

This beautiful brooch is 1 3/4" diameter is marked "Spain" and is in good vintage condition.
 
http://www.zibbet.com/spankyluvsvintage2/artwork?artworkId=322626

No comments:

Post a Comment