Monday, October 1, 2012

A BIT About that Rat egg sucker wishy washster onester again LOL

No biggie...seriously not a big deal to me at all....
at this point in my life I am still simply concentrating on my health and all that that implies LOL...
But the truly funny thang is that a friend of mine just sent me a zip of an older  post that this wishy one put up...(and she has recently updated and added to this month) hee-hee
and yes...I know for a fact that very very few people ever even read what she writes....but she was talkin' about me....so of course I'm gonna say a few things here about it LOL....
.................................................................................................................................
UPDATED 10-01-2012---by my own choice not from anyone demanding anything but from me knowing that I said what needed to be said :) Yep I made my point and have masked the rest of the post.......you know what to do if you want to see the whole thing LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment