Friday, October 26, 2012

Recycled Domo earrings


Domo earrings recycled vintage kitsch mustache red and black danglers

Domo earrings recycled vintage kitsch mustache red and black danglers
Domo earrings recycled vintage kitsch mustache red and black danglers Domo earrings recycled vintage kitsch mustache red and black danglers Domo earrings recycled vintage kitsch mustache red and black danglers Domo earrings recycled vintage kitsch mustache red and black danglers Domo earrings recycled vintage kitsch mustache red and black danglers
Domo darlins' dangling here
Mixed with red vintage buttons and some vintage black glass faceted beads
These danglers are 4" tall and go great on those days when you feel like getting your "GrRrRrrrrr" on :=).
I decided to list a few of my hand made recycled vintage pieces here in my vintage shop to share a bit of what I have listed in my other Etsy shop....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheEclecticKinetric
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment