Monday, October 8, 2012

About the debates

Okay.....so I have always been extremely Patriotic...I love my country yes indeedy do yah....I used to win speech contests talking about "America...my country Tis' of Thee"...etc. etc....
At this point in my life.....
I am just wondering.......
why do we even have Democrats, Republicans, Independents etc.etc.................................
Why can't we just have one HUGE AMERICAN Party??????????????
Helloooooooooo....
Why does it always have to pit one side against another when the parties through-out our history have actually kind of "super-in-posed"  and one party has actually kind of involved into the other party in my way of thinking.......a.k.a.---(what used to be dems are now reps )
But why does it have to be that way.......?
Why can't we stop all of this nonsense...and just become the "American" party??????????
A party that works together and yet..debates our differences as individuals and circumstances??????
We need to stop the separation.....
To me...what will get our country back on the right track is for all of us to stop the division between the parties....and to all become one huge party of Americans working together to make this country as great as we possibly can for our grandchildren and for our grand babies'  grand kids and so on and so forth........
The debates should be about ideas.....not about why one party is better in the White house than the other party.......
and that is my opinion.......
stop the division......
why can't we just all belong to the 
AMERICAN PARTY?????????????
And fix what needs to be fixed for the good of all of the peeps??????????????
Just sayin'.............

No comments:

Post a Comment