Sunday, February 10, 2013

Imagination Station

Little Einsteins Schmeinszzzzteinzzzzz I say LOL.....
here is a little bit about my moment with the grand babies tonite ...
okay Lexie knows the real names of these Einstein peeps...



But little Chloe brings me the DVD cover and I say who are these people?   I point to them and say ..top left hand corner "She looks like an Isabella"....2nd right hand corner...."It's you Chloe"....bottom left hand corner...."Hey this is Papa Mike" and bottom right hand corner...this is our friend "Jesus"....
so Chloe is pointing to the pics and of course I am grandma with a limited view on the new videos and know about "Toy Story" "Buzz and Woody" but dang ...I can't keep up with all of these peeps so of course I'm gonna name a few of them on my own if I don't know them LOL!

So then what happens???   In pops Lexie and she is freakin amazed balzzzz that grandma and her sister Chloe are now calling "Leon"  "Papa Mike"...and she can't believe how stupid we are that we don't know their real names!!!  So me....being the goof balllllll grannny that I am tell Lexie......"Hey did you ever think that Leon didn't like his name and now he wants to be called "Papa Mike"?.....
So long story short......
Lexie knows the little Einstein real names.....and now also their new possible but not probable names.....
Chloe on the other hand will now know that maybe the little blonde haired girl is named "Chloe" and yep the dude with the rocking hair and green glasses is called "Mike Poppa"...
and that's just how we rockaaa and rolllll
that's just the way we do it here in my real world
LOL peace and love to ya'll
whether ya be of the Einstein or the stupid-stein nature
hee-hee

No comments:

Post a Comment