Saturday, February 2, 2013

What do do with extra earring backings?

So I used to be one who always had earrings that were missing the backings and I would find myself "borrowing" the backings from one pair to share with another.....but these days I often have bunches of extra earring backings and never really did much with them....so the other day I added a few of them to a pair of earrings I made.....I'll probably start using a lot more of them from now on LOL!

-------------------------------------------

Yellow birds vintage recycle earring danglers

Yellow birds vintage recycle earring danglers
Yellow birds vintage recycle earring danglers Yellow birds vintage recycle earring danglers Yellow birds vintage recycle earring danglers Yellow birds vintage recycle earring danglers Yellow birds vintage recycle earring danglers
Green beads from a very old vintage necklace were the starting point on these earring danglers. I added some new yellow glass birds to the mix and also used some earring backings and vintage metal charms.
The earrings are 3 1/2" tall and ready to tweet....
thanks for looking!

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment