Sunday, April 10, 2011

Don't Be Modest Green Goddess !

This is my latest listing.  Gee can you tell I like green ? :)







Glorious green goddess
Your sheen of green glows glady
Yes! It's quite
contagious
Welcome Spring
The hibernation is over
Get out of town Brown
The Fairies are in charge
Lose my number Umber
This Green machine
is livin' LARGE.
Spanky Luvs Had A Dream 2011


---------------------------------------------------------------


Yes I dreamed about green before I started this piece :)! I used vintage hankies,vintage ribbon,vintage buttons,a vintage double dangler pin (that I added one new cameo to),a vintage filigree,vintage beads and cabechons,some handmade fabric flowers,a fabric rosette, and a splash of new beads. Then I placed it on a recycled vintage gold tone chain. The chain is 18" and the focal is 6 1/2" wide by 6 1/2" tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment