Wednesday, April 13, 2011

People Really Are Like Stained Glass Windows :)

I simply love glass beads!  I have waaaaay toOOOO many of them rolling around all over the place LOL!



This is my latest listing on Zibbet....

Stained Glass Menagerie Of Mine Handmade Necklace from Spanky Luvs Vintage

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.”



Elisabeth Kubler-Ross quotes

--------------------------------



I wired wrapped some colorful glass beads from the Czech Republic to a filigree and then added a bunch of these same colorful bead danglers to the piece. I then placed it on a recycled gold tone chain. The chain is 22" long and the focal piece is 3" diameter.

No comments:

Post a Comment