Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Expect An Answer In The Morning?

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/07/shutdown-talks-but-no-deal-as-clock-ticks-down/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C54901

Pres Obama expects an answer in the morning----- but.....

Okay all I can say about this is what I feel....
My question is this...why does it always get down to the 'last day'  before everything just starts "shutting" down?
What I would expect are answers every day and I would think that the majority of Americans feel this way...
our "leaders" should have this all figured out WAAAY before the "last" minute----
For example .......thinking as simply a layman...
in a real business world...if a situation actually really got this bad--the entire CREW would be FIRED SENT HOME and REPLACED with a crew who could actually do their JOB--
I would suggest....
stop all the "lobbying" for big business...stop all the fake crap that has nothing to do with the good of the American people as a nation...nip it in the bud----
AND----
If you all can't do what is right for our country and preserve the "American dream" for our children and grandchildren....
then I say drag your sorry arses back home...quit your day job..and let someone else who is not influenced by the lobbyists and big business and whoever else is padding your pocket---do your job that you haven't been doing...

I am soooo sick of a government that "works" if the wheels are greased and concessions are made..

If they can't come to a real deal "path" that benefits our country----we should make a new ammendment to the constitution---
"Fail to Pass a Budget Plan Before the Deadline"   You are all FIRED.... GO HOME !!!!!

I EXPECT ANSWERS EVERY DAY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING LAWS..AND EXPECTING ME TO PAY TAXES TO KEEP THESE WHEELS TURNING---

That's what I expect as an American Citizen.......yah-----that's me
I love my country and proud to be an American...but as an American I expect the problems to be solved "BEFORE" the dead-line
very simple expectation..meee thinks <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment