I always enjoy checking out the Fantastic 5 articles on Zibbet. Judy always has a way of finding some great items and themes and is very diversified with her picks. Needless to say...I was pretty dog gone stoked when I saw one of my little ole items featured this week:) Thanks Judy !
Fantastic Five: A Very Merry Vintage Holiday
Some vintage items date back to when they were made at nearby factories and home cottage industries, when careful attention was paid to details and quality.
Sure you can go out and buy new things, but recycling items from the past that have been previously cherished is one of my favorite ways to shop and Zibbet has a fantastic variety of vintage holiday items.
You’ll find a great selection of vintage holiday jewelry, collectibles, clothing, vintage toys, and vintage Christmas items on Zibbet. After reading about today’s Fantastic Five, please use the share tools to help more holiday shoppers discover all the wonderful treasures on Zibbet.
1. Christmas Poinsettia Vintage Hostess Half Apron by By The Way $12.50: Start off your Vintage Christmas with this heavy cotton fabric apron. You’ll be a festive looking hostess decked in red and white poinsettias with earthy pine cones. Love the nice wide waistband and the double pocket.
2. Eisenberg Christmas Sleigh Vintage Brooch Signed by Artemis53 $25: Never been worn, this vintage pin is in flawless condition. It is unusual to find such a wonderful piece of jewelry to wear to that office party or any Christmas holiday event. You are sure to get many complements on this stunning pin. Need a dress to wear? Visit Artemis53 to find a bountiful selection.
3. Vintage Shiny Brite Box of 5 Glass Tree Ornaments by Modern Day Vintage $8: The sight of this box brought back memories of the 50s. I recall these Shiny Brite boxes of glass ornaments stacked near the Christmas tree as my father pointed out spaces on the tree that needed a certain color ball added. Almost 200 wonderful vintage items in this shop. Shiny Brite began in 1940s and were produced in the 40s and 50s.
4. Vintage Santa Figurines, Spelling NOEL, 1950 by Echo Art and Vintage $27: You gotta love this set of 4 vintage Santa Claus figurines spelling out NOEL. What a wonderful antique set this is dating back farther than I can guess, as you will see by the “Japan” mark on the bottom of each one. Echo Art and Vintage is stocked with gifts for the vintage lover on your list.
5. Hallmark 1977 Plastic Christmas Vintage Pins by Spanky Luvs Vintage 2 $5: Last but not least, more delightful memories for me as my mother worked in a Hallmark store for many years. I can picture her wearing these collectible Hallmark holiday pins. Always made in limited editions, these two pins would look so cute worn together or keep one and give the other to your daughter or best friend. Over 1,200 items to buy at Spanky Luvs Vintage.
Only 39 Shopping Days Until Christmas Eve! Shop NOW on Zibbet!