Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flower Power Crayon Roll From MillionsOfStitches On Zibbet

A while back I did a post about some of the neat Fall finds that I had found on Zibbet and because of my search for "Fall" items-- I met a lovely gal named "Nancy" from Millions Of Stitches.  She has a great Zibbet shop with lots of nice handmade items.  I just purchased this crayon roll for my grandaughter.  What a great idea to keep one of these in your bag to always have something to keep the little ones occupied :) 
She has some cute Christmas items now listed in her shop and her items are very reasonably priced.
Here is the link to her shop
http://www.zibbet.com/MillionsofStitches

And here are a few more pics of some of her items that you will find there-----


If you haven't checked out the Zibbet site yet I'm telling ya...you simply don't know what you're missing out on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment