Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Boid is The Woid........Decoupage cuff Bracelet Easy Peasy Handmade Jewelry

Description

Several years ago I started using original vintage and antique ephemera advertisements stamps etc. on my decoupage jewelry and collage pieces. I hadn't actually made a piece out of craft paper or tissue paper in awhile :) But the other day I was taking a pic of another piece that I had made and in using the background "bird" paper..I kept looking at it and knew that it needed to be a decoupage cuff bracelet. So here is the little bird in a tree with a brown polka dot background bracelet :) I placed it on a 3" wide adjustable metal blank and I also added a bit of antique gold tone pigment to the surface before adding several layers of polyurethane. You will still not want to submerge this bracelet in water :)
I love decoupage because it is such an easy and forgiving medium to use !
Thanks for taking a peek!

Materials

bracelet blank,mod podge,craft paper,polyurethane,pigment

Got a question about this item?

No comments:

Post a Comment