Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013 rambles and scrambles

So blogging is obviously different for a lot of people. 
I often use this space to share things that strike me as simply amazing, and as a space to vent about this and that and the next thing lol! ....yep....I often start on one topic and then get into arguments with myself in the midst of the discussion....hee-hee ..I don't know if it's an age thing or just more of my "ramblin Rhonda" ways.
Anyhoo...for me it's never been about followers or how many people read the darn stuff.....it's just a spot to share whatever happens to be in my moment at the time good or bad.
This year I'm gonna try to start sharing more of the stuff I make or have made, more pics and more poetry/musings.  Simply smaller spurts of me LOL! 
Hope ya'll are having a Jammin' January so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment