Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Okie girl Rap song I Only sing in the shower :)

So 
I love to tease my 
Nephew.... and a couple of weeks ago we were talking about some things that I had made and done...and he always tells me 
"You're so CRAZY".....but he says it in a loving way..lmao...
so anyways I tell him....
"Dude...I'm gonna clue you in on something that only me myself and I ever hear when I am singing in the shower".....
I call it the Okie rap song I never wrote...it goes something like this......


YO----------

I got no tissues for all 
of your issues
so .............................
let your axe do the walking
 find a tree and start chopping
there ain't no cure 

for all of
your afflictions
there's never
no hope
and
I got no pulp
to go with your fiction-----------
word....


ha-ha...that's it...I shared it with him and now there you have it...here...
the Okie Rap girl song that Only I sing in the shower

LOL!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment