Thursday, January 10, 2013

Haters Got Love 2 :)

In my last post I talked a bit about how it seems to be inevitable that we become like our Mothers.  (And I was blessed to have a wonderful Momma...so if I become anything like her...to me that's a good thang lol !)  So long story short...she had this "hate" list with 2 people on it and wouldn't you know it?  Those end up being the only people on mine as well :)  I mean it's almost like I'd be doing her a disservice if I didn't like them... I can picture her flipping me off from up in Heaven or something ya know ?:) But I also think that there are many degrees of hatred...for me...it's more like these people on my hate list went from point a--"I don't like them" to now point b---"I simply can't stand them" .  I don't think I could ever really be a hard core hater lol! It still busts me up that when you look through our family albums that this one person my Momma didn't like has been cut out of every picture or Momma drew 'Devil Horns' on her head.  Yep....you didn't mess with my Momma hee-hee!
So if you believe in the bible you know that Jesus died for our sins and to Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged.  And if you don't believe in the bible you still pretty much know that the world is full of sinners.  But we don't all have to sit around roasting marshmellows and singing by the campfire.  It's simply never gonna happen.  
People often say to me that I "Tell it like it is".  And I don't necessarily believe that is true..I simply tell it as I see it and that doesn't mean I am seeing it right....(and I am always the first one to tell people that I am goofy as hell....lol!
So....I currently know someone who talks a lot about a few people in her life that she can't stand.  I always try to tell her to not let them get to her --that they win by bringing the negativity into her life.  (Yet at the same time I am telling her this I know that I have a couple of people  I have harbored the same type of thoughts about. LOL!) And I guess the real deal at the end of the day is how you deal with these circumstances.  Do you admit you feel this way and know that nothing will change the way you feel so you try to move on as quickly as possible?  Or do you continue to let this negativity creep into your everyday life?  I mean life has enough awful crazy creepy things that will sneak up on you out of nowhere when you least expect it....why give meaningless people the power to rain on your parade?  
We've all been there and done that....the trick is to whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam baaaaaaam bust a move on out of that space as quickly as you can. In a perfect world we would all get along...there would be no wars....and I could simply whip out a chill pill and shove it up certain peoples arses (including mine) every now and then hee-hee.  
But that's not gonna happen anytime soon.  
Drive your own destiny
haters got love 2
cuz 
every once in a while
the hater is you......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment