Sunday, January 6, 2013

it depends..I might have to break out my depends with U LOL!

Wicked mean hey girl collection original card from spanky Luvs Vintage

Wicked mean hey girl collection original card from spanky Luvs Vintage
Do you know someone who is so mean that your knees get that shaky shake trimbly tremble every time they enter the room? LOL! This was my answer to that one:)


This is part of my "Hey Girl" collection....(my original digital prints and sayings)....
Please do not copy my images as they belong to me :)

The card is 5"X7"
It will come in a clear sleeve and include the envelope

It will be blank on the inside


The photo on the card
is a 4" X 6" glossy print
of images including both old and new
that I have tweaked
and added more to
The cards will all be signed and dated on the back.

Please contact me for an International shipping quote :)
Thanks for looking!

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment