Monday, September 23, 2013

A nice little Sunday Birthday celebration

We had a nice day Sunday at my great Nephews' 9th Birthday party.....
Logan has been sick for awhile and we found out he has Valley Fever.   Both of my bros have had it.....I never got it but I can remember all of the trips we took back in the day to "shark tooth" mountain.  Anyhoo..... Logan had a great time and so did we :)

Chloe has this new kick where she wants to stick her tongue out in most pics where she knows you are taking one of her...
here is one of her and hubby with their "vampire teeth"
here is one that Chloe took of her sis Lexie wearing some scary vampire teeth :)
here's one hubby took ...
and here is one I took of the girls and their spider friends :)
Even for the end of September it was such a beautiful day.....
here's another one Chloe took......
hope ya'll have a great week!

#birthdayboy #spookyspiders #oildaleteeth #stickoutyourtongue






No comments:

Post a Comment