Monday, September 2, 2013

Can a Dildo ever get a five star rating on the new Etsy?

This is just my most recent comment on the Etsy Forum thread about the STARZZZ
 
 
Okay,....here's another one.
I remember dildo gate.....I haven't yet bought a dildo on Etsy...although I myself am not gonna judge anyone who "buys" a dildo here.
Okay....as an Etsy buyer (who has a shop here) I never got the E-mail that in the future when I do a "star rating" for a purchase that my account name here will also be shown.
I might have missed something.....
but my understanding as a buyer in the past year here---without searching the forums---is that I could buy a big fat dildo here and think I was still giving feedback that was not public. If I EVER bought a great as described dildo here of course I would want probably to be able to leave a 10 star rating just saying :)
but as a small time seller here who has bought on this venue as well......
I never got the e-mail that as a buyer my "star" rating would now be public on anything that I left feedback for... did it go to my spam??.....was there some sort of "warning" for the already huge bunch of "buyers" here that if they gave a "rating" it would NOW be public.....
for instance....if they have been on Etsy since "DildoGate" and KNEW nothing would be tied to their account name?
When I tried to leave feed back in this new system...
all I got was a prompt that it was not open for review until such and such a date....do the buyers know..that their review a.k.a buyer name will now be public?
I did not get that memo---
Forgive me if I missed something here. Just asking.
#can't a dildo get some respect here #dildo gate

No comments:

Post a Comment