Friday, September 27, 2013

More drawers more colors 25 dollah hollah

A couple of weeks ago hubby and I were going up to see Pops and Martha and to take Cookie and Muffin and a boat motor to him.  We didn't make any other plans for that Sunday and when we woke up early we decided to do a bit of junkin'.  
When I saw this old chest and asked "How much?"  and the dude said $25.... I didn't even try to haggle....I was all SOLD! 
It's pretty old and several of the drawers are made from old fruit crates.


It was a bit shaky but hubby added some extra support to the outsides yesterday and then he painted the outside surface with grey chalk paint while I went crazy with some colors on all of the drawers.  I really like how it turned out and of course I can't wait to fill all of those drawers up with some more trinkets and findings.  This piece will replace about 4 of my plastic drawer storage shelves in the craft room and will live to see a few more days storing some of my hoard :)  The fact that it only cost $25.....  that makes me smile every time I look at it now!

#colorfuldrawers #chalkpaintredo #vintagerecycle #trinkettroth #synchronizedhoarding #25dollahhollah #noneedtohagglehere
 

No comments:

Post a Comment