Sunday, October 20, 2013

About Low Views and Sales and Yada Yada handmade kind of ramblings

Okay....
just want to give some of ya'll a heads up here...
now I am one who does tend to believe in a few conspiracy theories... LOL!
All'z I am saying here...
is just a word of advice....
to those of ya'll hand makers who are out there depending on every cent and dollar you sell on line to bring extra food and clothes into your household.
Myself... (I have never had to depend on my online sales and this is why I am never afraid to speak up and say whatever I think in the forums that we all sell on....regardless of whether I am right or wrong.... my livelihood does not depend on the online forums that I sell on)
I have recently on one venue found that my views have considerably tanked at the same time frame that I have made some statements against the same said venue.
And Yes...Now... I really believe that my saying these things have indeed had a direct impact on my "views" and relevancy on that site...
and I guess that at the same time I am always here telling people to not be afraid to say what they feel and to stand up for what they believe in....
I can say now that I would caution those on that venue who do depend on that venue to pay their bills...
do not say any thing in the forums or on-line about them that they might deem is "against them".
I think you might get spanked and further tanked in them thar search engines there.
That's allzz I am saying.
Be careful if you depend on that venue.
And if you don't...
carry on!
LOL!
#ifIdrewitIamaStar #Iizzhandmaderepresentinhere #that'sallfolks

No comments:

Post a Comment