Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Planet 13 recycled ooak necklace from Spanky Luvs Vintage

Planet 13 recycled ooak necklace from Spanky Luvs Vintage

I really enjoy re-creating new things from old things in my drawers and sometimes making them
from dreams thoughts visions of words that I have written down or have simply flashed thru my head

Here is my latest "dream" creation...hope you like it!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66323350/planet-13-recycled-ooak-necklace-from


Planet 13 I have found you

my orifice wraps around you

a celestial body

wrapped around my star

my five pointed pointy thing

buried between the soaring

sheets flapping in the wind

Oh!

glisten glisten

For I

indeed

shall listen

Planet 13

now that I have found you....



Spankyluvs a dream 2011

----------------------------------------------------

I used a beautiful vintage wire wrapped bead and suspended it in the center of an old vintage MOP carved ring. I placed it on a vintage gold tone 28" chain. The pendant is 1 1/2" diameter.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment