Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Lazy Lucky Sunday




So Cookie and I were feeling a bit lazy this morning and we slept in and then went out on the porch to hang out with the other dogs and watch hubby do a bit of yard work. :=)  I get a kick out of watching her kick back in the sun....she just enjoys it so much.....it really makes me smile. (I'm not sure if it shows up in the pics much because of the bright light.....but my hand is still pretty jacked up and bruised from where my "nurse with 40 years experience" screwed up my IV and after twisting and turning and making my toes curl she decided she needed to use my right hand...but that's a different story LOL!)

 Muffin is the wild little thang and she usually doesn't "lap sit" for extended periods of time but this morning she was pretty content to have me holding her.  

 Brownie is of course the instigator of the pack...always sniffing and looking for something good to mess with LOL.
So hubby asks if I feel like going to Bingo and it was running a bit late but I figured what the heck we haven't been in a while .    So long story short...we went and I won one game for $250 , I then split another game for $84, and then I won one of the specials for $1199.
So all in all it was a great lazy lucky day.  And I really believe in timing...our last minute decision to go to Bingo ended up paying off.  Whoo hooo!  We got home a while ago and I think there's more time to go catch a few more rays of sunshine out on the porch :=).  Hope ya'll have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Cute dogs. I have been wanting one lately but I sleep too late sometimes to give one the attention it needs.

    PD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the attention thing...the 2 little dogs belong to my pops and they used to be my Mommas' pride and joy :-)... hubby and I "dog sit" them when dad goes on fishing trips.....we have too many dogs but I love them everyone :)

    ReplyDelete