Thursday, September 27, 2012

I 2 Support Handmade..howzabout u?

I just wanted to share here how one of my meetings with a fantastic gal on another venue led to this "interview" that mentions  first and foremost my Zibbet shop.....(.even tho I met her on Etsy).....to me it just makes sense...and why I love so many of the hand made venues and the people that I have met on all of them :) Our eggs don't have to be in one basket....but we do have to "bond" with the good eggs who cross our paths..IMO....and also not worry about the "bad eggs" we might encounter along the way....they are minor "itches" and glitches and perhaps sometime witches hee-hee along the bumpy road LOL!
http://screamingsardine.net/2012/09/rhonda-from-spanky-luvs-vintage...
This is an "excerpt" from the interview
Today’s interview is with Rhonda from Spanky Luvs Vintage 2 Zibbet Shop. I met her through one of the many Craft Star threads on the Etsy forums. She conducted a great experiment about how easy it is to buy Facebook fans, and we’ve been chatting ever since. Her shops are full of a great mix of eclectic vintage and handmade items, and her descriptions are very entertaining. As you’ll soon see, she has a fun personality!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To clarify......Tracy and I  met after the "experiment" that I started about "buying facebook fans"....we met on Etsy....and yet....the interview clearly states "Rhonda from Spanky Luvs Vintage 2 Zibbet Shop."...pretty cool I think !   Thank you Tracy!   And thank you Zibbet as well..if I didn't have a shop here....obviously that wouldn't have been mentioned LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment