Sunday, March 3, 2013

Vintage Scarves and Brooches Still Easy Rockin

So I have been wearing a lot of my vintage scarves lately and a lot of times simply adding a vintage brooch as well. I held the camera out in front of me this morning in an old school pose I suppose LOL...(cuz most of the ones I see of peeps who take pics of themselves they know how to do it in a mirror)...LMAO!
Anyways.....
I don't mind growing old and having wrinkles etc....etc....
I just wanted to share how I often "do " my do these days and still have hair down to my waist even though I should act my age and chop it off I suppose.....
wrap a vintage scarf once or twice depending on the length....and add a vintage brooch if you have time.......
I often get compliments from much younger people on these very simple hair care situations :=)
I had on a skeleton heart tee this morning to go along with my scarf......
maybe I will never act my age...LOL!  Some days I creak and crack with every step I take....but I still think that easy peasy is the way to be....

1 comment:

  1. You look beeeautiful Aunt Rhonda...I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete