Sunday, March 3, 2013

When a Baby somehow knows more about love than you do

So last night Grand Baby Chloe woke up 3 times that I was aware of LOL... once she cried....because maybe she had a bad dream and the other 2 times maybe she was just getting a bit more comfortable...
but each time she hugged me and she put her arms around me and she patted me on the back.....
(this is a child who is almost 2)
and she said "Love you"
each time she woke up.....
this tiny lil ole piece of angel thing being...
Helloo0ooooo////.....
they know so much more than we do.....
about unconditional love.....
this baby had me at hello....
but she loves me because
babies know.....
they just know....
when someone will always love them
and will never hurt them.....
but I have to say.....
that those 
"Pats" on the back that I got from this
little baby girl......
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more
real..than anything I could get from an adult in my life today :=)
Thank you Baby for keepin it real in gammas world :=)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment