Friday, March 8, 2013

You Can Make A Great Pie :=)

I wish I could tell you
it's as easy as pie
but if you aren't a baker
(you wouldn't know)
why
I talked about
ovens and heat
and dough
CUZ
if you're only a faker
all that you'll
know
is how you can
burn people
and how you
can use
them
only when
you knead them
only when
you knead them
if you're fake
and
half baked
it might not be
as easy as pie
when your
recipe
is a
MESS-A-PEE
(you just need
to learn the
right ingredients)
and don't ask me
why
I can
sometimes
SOME DAYS
bake a great
pie
(you just have to learn it)
never ever
yearn it
just
knead it
and leave it in the oven
until it's ready to
come out perfect

so 
YUMMY
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y
flakey
and
easy as pie
.



Spanky Luvs Had a Dream 2013
 


 
So I wrote this one as some simple thoughts about someone who "captured" the heart of one of my loved ones...but alas....they were a professional user..that was all that they had been taught and all that they strive for in their own world of acceptance...and not to judge or say they are wrong....but if that is all that they know then even if they have the best of hearts in the first place...all they actually end up being is a user and the one they are with will eventually wake up and realize that they need to hop out of that half baked oven...
LOL!

Big luv to ya'll out there who have found love in this big bad world filled with some users and losers along the way ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment