Thursday, December 22, 2011

Princess Ava Cuddle Bugs Sock Monkey

I finished this little sock monkey today for a sweet little princess.  I used an old vintage pillow case fabric for her dress and I had to clean the tarnish off of her little old tiny crown :) The weather was actually cheerful sunny and I  spent a bit of time outside in my little garden today :) Here are the pics I took of "Princess Ava"



 "I am Princess Ava Cuddle Bug
My momma knows I'm dandy
I'll lift you up with my big hugs
I'm as sweet as cotton candy! "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope ya'll are having a very stress-free countdown to Christmas :) I still have a few more things to wrap but that's about it....heavy sigh---breathe in ...breathe out----hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment