Friday, December 30, 2011

Zibbet license plate from Judy at Portable Graffiti Graphics

I wanted to share my license plate that I purchased the graphics for on Zibbet from Judy @ PortableGraffitiGraphics




I have been so pleased with all of the items that I have received from Judy......and she has great prices on all of her stuff!
Kinda funny story...the day I got these in hubby put one on his truck and one on my car...later that afternoon I was talking to my dad and he told me that his friend had just gotten a ticket for not having a license plate on the front of her car. I said "Dad...I didn't think we had to have a front plate here..when did that start?"  ... So he tells me it was a long time ago when they started having the cameras at intersections and stop lights.....duh....makes sense LOL!..So hubby and I put our front license plates back on and stuck these vanity plates in our back windows... (kinda makes me feel like Bud and Sissy from "Urban Cowboy")....and hey! Some gal in the parking lot at Target already asked me "What is Zibbet?"
when I got into my car a couple of days ago.....so as time goes by I know it will be another great way to spread some of that Zibbet luv around!
If any of you out there have something you want to share or advertise with others....check out the link to Judys' shop---my license plate template was only $15!

Thanks again Judy!  

2 comments:

  1. Great story Rhonda! And thank so much for sending me more customers.
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year back at ya Judy! Hope 2012 will be a great year for us all :-) !

    ReplyDelete