Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dear Zibbet let's Squash the Us Vs Them mentality in our quest for moving forward...shall we? Who is them if it isn't Us?

I am happy that Zibbet is taking the steps to move forward and get er done.....
as I just saw more forum changes for us to now expect.....
I felt I needed to re-post and expand on the comment I made below  ---
as a new post to start here....
I basically said this......
I am not ever sure which "us" I fall into as I like a lot of different people who apparently when they are all thrown in the same spot together.....some of them don't like each other.
But these type of things happen on any Forum or venue and no one with good intentions should ever take it upon themselves to figure it all out.
People are people....they make mistakes.....they say things that are taken in manner that they didn't originally intend.
Bottom line....
I don't need to get caught up in all of that.....I will not choose sides in other peoples' drama
my business is to keep track of who I have dealt with who treated me right and my business is that I can like people that other people don't like without being afraid that someone in a certain group will now not like me because I like someone that their group or team does not like.
We do not need forum police or us vs them ever.
No one knows who us or them is when you are accepting of the entire community.


dear Zibbet.....  most of the time sellers are smart enough to work these things out amongst themselves.....
one recent example that I found amusing and also made me smile.....
in a weekly "chat" one of the teams I am on there agreed to meet up and chat for an hour.... in the time we were there two sellers who were not on our team got in a very heated discussion where one ended up calling the other one a TWAT.... seriously.... we were like uhhhhhh....what was that all about.????
So a few weeks later imagine my smile....when I saw that these 2 sellers were wishing each other Merry Christmas or Happy New Year or one or the other....
bottom line....
they worked it out.
Most people are capable of doing that without a ton of rules in place.
And the ones who can't do this sort of thing.....
well
they don't tend to abide by anyone's rules other than their own to begin with.....
so why more rules?
Oh why oh why oh why????
Sometimes the more things change the more they seem to try and acclimate to everything else out there and the thing that seemed to make them different in the 1st place is the thing that they can not seem to hold onto and think it is worth it to make it better.
Just my opinion. 
#zibbet #forumcupcakes #usvsthem #whoisthem?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment