Saturday, June 21, 2014

Reflections on a few issues regarding Zibbet because I used to care that much

So a friend of mine posted a link to a blog post that was just shared on Twitter from way back in February that I had missed and honestly would have never cared to look but what I find quite interesting today is that this Zibbeter has gone rather quiet about supporting Zibbet these days...and seems to be busier back at Etsy and on her own website.
And this is the thing
I understand.... I know that I myself used to be such a full blown Zibbet cheerleader.
Hard core and all in back then....perhaps 
yet-------------
Handmaiden? Never.
(key word N-e-v-e-r :D)
So recently on eBay when another Zibbet deflector and I were having conversations she very nicely reminded me that "Hey...you were once a Zibbet cheerleader yourself."
Okay so that kind of put it all into perspective LOL!
The link to this blog post in February had some points that I am pretty certain those still supporting Zibbet may feel...
these are a few excerpts.....
---------------------------------------------------------------
What I do have issue with is people trying to drag my business down because they are unhappy with the venue. This kind of behavior is very unprofessional. I would not buy from someone who was constantly doing this.
What I have issue with is name calling on Twitter saying that because I sell on Zibbet that I’m a member of a cult.
What I have issue with is complaining that the website rebuild was not delivered ‘as promised’.
Something apparently happened in the Zibbet forums recently and people were booted. I’m not sure what the deal was but there are certain people who can’t seem to let it go. I’ve seen post after post on Twitter about it. Very mysterious posts without much detail because -you know 144 characters. I’ve never felt like asking because I don’t really care that much. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay.... so I thought it might be a good idea at this point to answer to some of these thoughts...
the above blogger said
I would not buy from someone who was constantly doing this.
well news flash....
if people were buying from Zibbet sellers there wouldn't be so many frustrated people right now who wasted so much time there... I repeat....news flash....dear blogger.....you obviously didn't buy from them before they got discontented with the venue so I hardly would think they give a care that you also would not buy from them now. 
Wink-WINK
LOL!
The second topic....
that because I sell on Zibbet that I’m a member of a cult.
this is a pretty C3 centralized touchy subject. I understand that.
Many many sellers don't give a care if the Ceo's worship midgets wearing tutu's whilst prancing around in front of an alter.  Seriously....that was never the issue even though Andy made a huge mistake linking his twitter account to his personal tweets and we all know how that went down.  (Down being the operative word here) yep.  The problem with this whole situation for any out there who might be questioning this still is that Andy himself went on those Zibbet forums and actually stated that they would be watching what others were saying outside of Zibbet.  And then members started getting axed from the hub not for anything they had ever done on Zibbet but it seemed the only other reason was because of what they said or who they were suspected of being friends with on other social media.
So to make this more clear.  Here's an example.  I don't personally know Chad at Etsy.  I have never had a conversation with him. But the Ceo's at Zibbet made it all personal.  So it does make one talk more about their personal lives.  Heck....Andy even went in and announced the newborn on the thread where there was disappointment about sales or something. So if Andy wants to talk about personal stuff....then guess what?  OOpsie.....the personal door has been opened...and the last time I looked this is not a one way street.  Key phrase "not a one way street".
Next....
Why one earth would any seller trying to sell something say AnYtHiNg like----
What I have issue with is complaining that the website rebuild was not delivered ‘as promised’.
to me this would be a no-brainer.....if peeps feel they have been frauded or snookered.....or hustled or whatever......
of course they are gonna talk about it if the customer service at Zibbet has not taken it upon themselves to try and resolve whatever complaints they may have.
Businesses anywhere first and foremost do everything they can to take care of customer complaints.
That's how businesses tend to thrive out here in the real world.
Key word "thrive".
And last but certainly not least..the above blogger said this

Something apparently happened in the Zibbet forums recently and people were booted. I’m not sure what the deal was but there are certain people who can’t seem to let it go. I’ve seen post after post on Twitter about it. Very mysterious posts without much detail because -you know 144 characters. I’ve never felt like asking because I don’t really care that much. 

Okay.... I have said it a kazillion times....everyone makes mistakes.
But why can't certain people let it go?  Well..... my guess is that they simply feel like they were TOTALLY hosed.
Bottom line HOSED.
(And in recent light of certain closed-forum name calling a new Zibbet hashtag on Twitter could indeed be
 #badhumanhosed :D )
And when the blogger said
. I’ve never felt like asking because I don’t really care that much. 
Here's what most people might think upon reading your post....
gee hun....you obviously cared enough to write a dadgum blog post about said topic right?
And guess what else?  You might care a little bit more if you knew that what is said to have happened had actually happened to you.
I know that I use this example quite often simply because I think it is one that will make people think about their NON actions.
You know what happens when no one cares until it starts happening to them?
Well jeeps.....
the death camps at Auschwitz..for starters.
And for those still out there thinking OhmahGAWD.....
why won't these people just stop it?
Newsflash.....
more people are waking up
more people are really looking into the truth provided.
and more people are leaving the venue in droves.
Key phrase "droves"
And yep.... that dinars to dollahs and the C-3 hollahs and they way these boyzzz roll when you start asking the wrong questions might indeed have something to do about it.
And one last thing....
any of ya'll Zibbet flashing still there who keep thinking about how many views you are getting but oh geeee..........no or few sales????????.............
you might want to check into the deal about "Bot" views.
seriously.
Keep yer eyes peeled and your heart real.
Word.



No comments:

Post a Comment