Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day To all Of You Beautiful Ladies :)

I have to say that since I lost my Momma...Mother's Day has become a bittersweet day in my life.  Yet I know it is a part of life and it is what it is.........
I don't think I am some sort of crusader for Motherhood or anything like that.....but I certainly remind people as often as I can to hug their Momma or call them while they are still able to.  My Mother was and always will be my best friend.  It has been a couple of years now since she passed..but once in a while I still catch myself picking up the phone to call her......it's a hard habit to break :)
I hope all of you Moms out there have a wonderful day! In honor of Mothers' Day...I am also going to share a picture of my Momma when she was a baby. And always remember that whenever you can to take time out of your busy day and call your Momma....just to let her know you're thinking about her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment