Thursday, May 17, 2012

I heart Bucharest Fans Photo

I felt kind of like Romania somehow got caught in the cross-hairs on my recent experience....so I was compelled to send a shout-out to them........as I am sure the town is full of many talented artisans :)

 

Romanian Crackdown I Heart Bucharest Fan Photo

Description

Sometimes we just forget to thank our loyal fans....and we overlook how lucky we are to have them :)
This is my special tribute and shout-out to all of my fellow crafty critters in Bucharest.
I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ you everyone! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This listing is for a 4"x6" photo from Spanky Luvs Vintage. It will be signed and dated on the back. I will also soon be listing this as a glass tile pendant....♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks for visiting my shop!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment