Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spring Mod Mix Vintage Button recycled earrings

Those of you who know me know that I love to use vintage buttons on lots of things ......  Here is a Springy pair of earrings in my Zibbet shop :) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring Mod Mix Vintage Button recycled earrings

Description

Lime green and blue eclectic recycled Mod earring danglers from Spanky Luvs Vintage. The Eclectic Kinetric collection.
These earrings started out with some pieces from a broken bracelet. I added some vintage blue buttons and a lime green bead. They are 3 3/4" tall.
Thanks for visiting my shop!
http://www.zibbet.com/spankyluvsvintage2

Materials

vintage button,plastic recycled pieces,wire

Got a question about this item?

No comments:

Post a Comment