Friday, May 11, 2012

Honk if you love vintage Honk! And A boho disco surviving necklace

Sometimes when I am listing my vintage jewelry pieces I get these flash backs and just have to go with the moment :)

 

Bohemian Brass Vintage Choker necklace

Description

We interrupt this commercial to bring you a "honk if you love vintage" HONK!.....Okay so back to the task at hand......hee-hee
This necklace still has the "Made in India" tag attached. Gheez....when I think of all those nights I spent sweating my hiney off disco dancing while sporting this thing...it's amazing the tag still lives on :)....
So the opening at the back of this necklace is currently 4"..and it is somewhat semi-adjustable....the width of the band is 1/4" wide.
"Burn baby burn disco inferno"...crud...how long will I have that stuck in my head now?...YES!!! I really need someone to take this necklace off of my hands....er...neck :)

Thanks for visiting my shop :=)
http://www.zibbet.com/spankyluvsvintage2

No comments:

Post a Comment