Saturday, May 19, 2012

Have you hugged your Guardian Angel today?...... and sharing Safety Third :)

I wanted to share my recent purchase (on the support Etsy handmade day)  

------------------------------------------------

EXPLOSIVE grenade hand-screened tank tshirt - Lime Hunter Green White OOAK

EXPLOSIVE grenade  hand-screened tank tshirt - Lime Hunter Green White OOAK
zoom
EXPLOSIVE grenade  hand-screened tank tshirt - Lime Hunter Green White OOAK EXPLOSIVE grenade  hand-screened tank tshirt - Lime Hunter Green White OOAK EXPLOSIVE grenade  hand-screened tank tshirt - Lime Hunter Green White OOAK EXPLOSIVE grenade  hand-screened tank tshirt - Lime Hunter Green White OOAK
EXPLOSIVE grenade hand-screened tee shirt
Lime tank top, hunter green and white
Junior's L

I call this T-shirt line "POST-APOCALYPTIC ELEGANCE". You can call it "SAFETY THIRD".

from my own screens and hand-pulled by me in a smoke-free environment. The inconsistencies and color variations make them unique and beautiful. If you want boring plastic "perfection", shop at the mall!
If you find something for women in my other shops, RunzwithScissors.etsy.com and
RunzwithVintage.etsy.com, I'll be glad to combine shipping.

and, of course, I SHIP INTERNATIONAL!!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Related items in this shop

  • MUTANT BIOHAZARD hand-screened tank tshirt Olive and Orange - Juniors S
  • Running with Scissors is Dangerous to  Hearts womens tshirt - anti-valentine red shirt safety third tshirt
  • TNT Molecule Safety Third tshirt  - womens Organic Chemistry tshirt s-m-l-xl safety3rd shirt front and back
  • Custom for MinnieQ13 -Medium Running with Scissors SAFETY THIRD tshirt womens safety 3rd  pumpkin tshirt handmade screenprint
$19.00 USD
Quantity sold: 1

Shop

  • SafetyThird
  • Safety Third Handmade Screenprint TShirts Safety 3rd

Shop owner

SafetyThird
  • SafetyThird
  • Tempe, Arizona,
    United States
  • -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Astrid asked me if the Tee was for me and I tell her that no it is for my Niece who recently rear-ended someone going 40 m.p.h. and she never hit her brakes.  I tell her that my Niece was lucky she didn't get hurt and that she is as smart as a whip but very very accident prone.  (And that the explosive image is quite fitting for her current situation) ...
Then Astrid shares a treasury with me that she had created and I shared it with my Niece Heather... :)
------------------------------------------------------------
 

Au Hazard

And Heather really got a kick out of it (in the midst of a bad situation ....thanks Astrid ! :)  ) and she asks me "Can you really find all of this stuff on Etsy?"  So I tell her......"Yah...it's all there... but these days you just have to do a bit of McGuyverin' to be able to find the good stuff :) "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a few days ago I am with her when the insurance claims adjuster calls and tells her he can not believe that she was not seriously injured and that the engine in the car was shoved waaaaay back.......so she goes to get her personal belongings because the car can not be saved.......and comes back with this pic of her wrecked car........
So I'm thinking "Have you hugged your Guardian Angel today who watches out for you and your family?"   I sent mine a huge high five when I saw this pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment