Saturday, May 28, 2011

Girlfriend Salute Twat Team Hollah original Photo Greeting Card


This is my latest listing on Etsy....
Girlfriends ROCK!!!








Okay..a friend of mine recently suggested that I should offer greeting cards of my original altered art digital prints which include my collages and mixed media etc---

So here it is :)

The card is 5"X7"

It will come in a clear sleeve and include the envelope

It can be blank on the inside if you request it

otherwise it will have what is shown here

in the listing-----



"Hail To The Twat Team!"



The photo on the card

is a 4" X 6" glossy print

of images including both old and new

that I have tweaked

and added more to

The cards will all be signed and dated on the back--



(Please do not copy my images and art work

as it belongs to me)....



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment