Monday, May 2, 2011

NAKED MEN ON THE FRONT PAGE OF ETSY

Naked Men on Etsy Burt Reynolds 1972 Cosmopolitan Magazine Vintage




1972 Complete Cosmopolitan Magazine featuring Mr. naked Burt Reynolds as the Centerfold---from Spanky Luvs Vintage on Etsy







I will never forget that exact moment----


I was grocery shoping with my momma...I was 11 or 12 years old---and I remember her excitement---Whoo hoo! A naked man! There was finally a naked man in the mags for women to fantasize about ! She bought it (told me about it) and brought it home....


this is it...!!! I still remember how excited she was that day----(to me a milestone about naked men ---)


Burt took us there :) LOL thanks !! Mr. sexy 1972 Burt Reynolds! Thanks again! You were definitely Mr. Hottie ! in 1972--yes it was you! ...and I think many many women might have ruined MANY of those centerfolds...just dreaming about you LOL!






This mag is in pretty good condition.....considering the fact that my mom was pretty much salivating that one FINE day when "Burt" Blew her away :) LMAO!!!! ..This has tons of great vintage ads....but the centerfold is the "eye -candy" here LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment