Monday, May 30, 2011

Recycled Container For Succulents Memorial Day Fun

I hope you all have had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
The weather here in Bakersfield has been fantastic and I spent a lot of time outside in my little garden this weekend.  I love getting my hands dirty and had so much fun with our dogs out in the yard while I was working..I laughed soo much this weekend ..and what a great time it has been---
am getting ready to make a marinade for some fish tacos---but I wanted to share with you
a recycled container that I did today----  I really like  the end results :)

I had this "waterfall " piece that the pump went out on awhile back---I didn't throw it away--I knew it could be re-purposed for something---


today--hubby drilled some drain holes and I filled it up with succulents and moss---- and I really like it better now    than when the "waterfall" was actually working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment