Friday, May 6, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead: Was Killing The Al Qaeda Leader Legal? Or simply KARMA?

GEEE...Excuse me!  if I have a bit of a hard time about people actually questioning the legality of the killing of Bin Laden
---------------------------------------------------------
Osama Bin Laden Dead: Was Killing The Al Qaeda Leader Legal?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/06/osama-bin-laden-killing-legal_n_858580.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk1%7C61049

Uhmmm...what I am thinking about instead are these images.....was that legal ????
I'd say Bin got his karma....and I have faith in karma...not faith in legality...not faith in right or wrong (about him being dead now and how it happened) ....just TOTAL faith in karma..that is all I can say about "He is dead was it legal?"
You'll indeed get what's coming to you....What comes around goes around...Do unto others as you expect them to do unto you....I'd say he got it easy compared to what he did unto others.... I.M.O----he should have been totally tortured before his demise----he's lucky it was over sooo fast------
Of course that's just my opinion...in a  laymans'  world  :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment