Thursday, May 5, 2011

I've joined the others on FB who are using a photo of their Mom as their profile shot through Mothers Day. :)

YESS!!!!!

I've joined the others on FB who are using a photo of their Mom as their profile shot through Mothers Day. :)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552118135#!/photo.php?fbid=208098269221704&set=a.101573509874181.3771.100000645975368&type=1&theater

Miss you momma!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brenda  ~~~"Love that picture"
Mike~~~" very nice pic dear axel foley would b proud even tho he had a crappy blue chevy nova !!LoL "

Rhonda ~~~~
"Thanks Guys! Tomorrow... (May 6th) will mean that she has been gone for a year ....I know that I have been blessed to have had such a beautiful strong-willed and fiesty momma...! And that is what has made losing her so hard :) But I know... it happens to everyone eventually...and I just say to everyone I know--- all the time--if your momma is still here----let her know how much you love her--not only on Mothers' Day--but every day that you can! Moms Rock!!"
Janelle ~~~" Beautiful sentiment, Rhonda. The photo is perfect. She was definitely a fiesty girl - she made every day count. We miss her."

Hug your momma whenever you can!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment