Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh Snap! I'm Old School Drop the Books Fool LOL!

I have been listing some of my re-created art-photo-images on Etsy and Zibbet---
I have a lot of fun adding and making old things into something new....
 It is so much fun to make it new again (even if it was a photo you yourself made yesterday!)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74396663/oh-snap-you-tried-to-school-me-originalVintage SNAP! :)Vintage Luvin it always! :)
Vintage recreated art photo images "Oh Snap Schooled" image from Spanky Luvs Vintage






Yes I am old school...so trying to school me is spinning a wheel or 2 lol!





This is a 4" X 6" glossy print

of a vintage image that I tweaked

and added more to





( The Spanky Luvs Vintage watermark will not be on your photo)





I can also make this into a larger print...you can contact me about pricing on larger prints :)

No comments:

Post a Comment